Décor Transformation Packages
Decor Transformation Package:
This is the package for you if you just want to tell us what your goals are, and we will give you a couple design option for you to choose from. Once we’ve established what your styles and color preferences, what the investment is we will go to work for you so you can sit back and enjoy the transformation. The next step is to take care and oversee the coordination of the trades using our highly qualified and vetted subs. While the trades are at work we will source and order everything needed to complete your space. This means order, track, inspect handle any issues with backorders and damages. Finally before you know it you will have moved into your dream space without having to lift a finger! When were done you walk into your finished space.
What you need to do next!
- "Discovery Call". So, we can get to know you and your needs. Click the word schedule to see our calendar and schedule a call. Schedule now.
Want more details: Our Design Process & Deliverables:
(This is a broad overview)
Design Analysis: This where you’ll spend most of your time, so we Learn what your needs are.
1. Goals , wants, and needs analysis.
2. Investment review of reno, design services and furnishing and accessories
3. Design Schedule, Renovations Schedules
4. (2) 90-minute onsite meetings (throughout the design)
5. (2) 90-minute zoom meetings (throughout the design)
6. As-built drawings of existing space
7. Access to our online design portal to monitor your project.
1. (2) Project Vision Board (aka mood board) You Choose One
2. (1) Revision to your vision board
3. (2) Concept Floor Plans (per space, you choose one)
4. (1) Revision to Concept Space Plans
5. (2) Renderings per room
Design Development & Construction Doc
1. (1) Set of Design Drawings for Sub Contractor (for painting, new electrical & plumbing fixtures)
Space Plan, Plumbing layout, Lighting Design
2. (1) Elevation of each Custom Built-in & Fireplace
3. (1) revision per elevation
4. (2) Contractor Walk Throughs
Procurement & Installation
1. (1) Material Selection for finishes (Lights, plumbing fixtures, paint, hardware, etc.)
2. (1) Materials/Finishes List
3. (2 )Final Furniture & Accessories Selection Boards (You choose one)
One Revision to the above
4. (1 )Furniture & Accessories Selection Board Revision
5. Product Sourcing (for items on the Furniture & Accessories board)
6. Purchase Orders (for items on the Furniture & Accessories board)
7. Reselection of any discontinue items
8. Receive & inspect on product on arrival
9. Storage (Small storage fee is add if we need to store in our warehouse)
10. Styling & Installation Supervision
11. Coordinate furniture delivery & Installation with movers (delivery fees and installation cost will be determined when scheduling occurs)
Construction Oversite: (Optional add on) if you live out of state or away and would like week or by weekly site inspection, we provide that service under a separate contract on an hourly basis.
1. You get a weekly status report with pictures showing the status.
2. We work with your contractor to resolve any issues they may have in your absence.
Our job is to tend to the details, so you can relax and enjoy the transformation.
1. Can I use this for multiple rooms? Yes
2. Can the consultation be online? Yes
3. What if I need more time? Absolutely! You can purchase additional time at $125 hr.
4. Can I reschedule my time? Yes, you can. There is no fee for canceling or rescheduling with a 24-hour notice.
5. Do we get to approve purchase before items are made? Yes, you approve and pay a deposit for purchases upfront before the items are purchase. Anything not preapproved you have the option of purchasing after the fact or we take it back.